Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 104

Thread: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

  1. #51
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    Whatever floats your boat I guess.
    Big difference between a "show" and real life.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #52
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    I don't consider Jane Fonda or Michael Moore any more of a traitor than Presidents that send our military into uncalled for wars, sacrificing America's youth and future in the process....while all the time the decision to do so is in direct conflict with the oath they took to become the President, and is in conflict with the very foundation our government was founded on...and don't even start railing on my patriotism cuz I did my fair share of time as a light infantry soldier in the 25th ID.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #53
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    I didn't say a thing about your patriotism. But you certainly did mine. I think I did AT LEAST my fair share of time in our military. Still carry the scars to prove it.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #54
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    I didn't say anything in reference to your patriotism...I spoke to your intolerance. I respect anything you have done to serve your country...but you have to realize it's everyone else's country too.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #55
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    you seem to be the "Loyalty Nazi".. ??????????

    What was that????????
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #56
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    Well, you were saying this person is a traitor, that person is a traitor...it was a joke on that, man...nothing more.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #57
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    If Hanoi Jane was not a traitor then what would you call her??
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #58
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #59
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    I know who Jane Fonda is and I know what she's done...and at the same time I know who Lyndon Johnson is, I know who Richard Nixon is, and I know who George W. Bush is. Furthermore, whether or not Jane Fonda was responsible for american deaths in southeast asia is debatable...while the numbers Johnson and Nixon were responsible for are listed individually on a wall in D.C. And one day we'll know the exact total Bush has been responsible for. So, really she's no more of a traitor than any of them are. Johnson and Nixon used communism the same way Bush uses terrorism to get their way...and all 3 to me are as useless as Jane Fonda is to you...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #60
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WE LIVE IN!!!!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Michael Moore, besides being a bubble or 2 off center, is a traitor. Knowing that it seems to me that it would take the same to support him. </div></div>

    That is the most ignorant thing I've heard in awhile...traitor? how is he a traitor? he doesnt agree with the president..wow thats about 75% of the US...are they all traitors?....he supports our troops and visits them a lot...I dont agree with this war or the president...but I back our troops 100%

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •